- Maintain and develop relationships with key accounts
- Meet with key customers on regular basis, responsible for evolution and execution of promotional plan at key accounts
- Assist in retailer resets to gain better product placement and increase facings
- Work closely with our distributer partners to ensure execution on promotions
- Ensure clear communication of priorities and goals to DSD partners
- Analyze competitive performance by monitoring overall market conditions and account activity to enhance market position and anticipate consumer needs
- Participate in regional and national trade, customer, and distributor shows as required
- Participate in marketing events and retailer demos as needed
- Strong understanding of DSD and experience working with distributors
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Self-motivated with disciplined approach to getting the job done
- Excellent organizational, time management and planning skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
ABOUT THE COMPANY
FORTO is the #1 Coffee Shot, a 2oz. ready-to-drink coffee sold in 40,000 stores across North America, and incrementally growing the energy and coffee to-go categories. Created by a father of twins needing wholesome energy – FORTO is made with Organic & Fair-Trade Colombian Coffee. The name FORTO is derived from the Italian word for strong (forté), as each handheld bottle of FORTO has as much energy as 2 regular cups of coffee! These 2oz coffee shots attract new consumers in the coffee and energy drink categories who are looking for convenient energy made with delicious organic ingredients.
If you're interested in this role, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.