- Drive the project management from concept through production for new products, line extensions and product improvements
- Optimize our project management process to clearly prioritize projects, communicating clear roles & responsibilities
- Work with key stakeholders on priority projects and build out a pipeline for projects
- Manage and review the project pipeline with Product Innovation Lead to ensure we consistently stay on track
- Identify and communicate any issues and work with Product Innovation Lead on action plans when needed
- Manage internal weekly I&R meetings, ensuring all information needed from key stake holders is prepared to ensure immediate needs are addressed and updates are properly communicated to the team
- Identify raw material suppliers, negotiate costs and continue to manage supplier relationships for materials as needed
- Engage with development partners to assist in driving key initiatives to completion
- Assist in coordination of internal product tasting and evaluation
- BS in Food Science, Food Engineering or related field.
- Minimum 1 year of product development, R&D and/or project management in CPG or an Ingredient Company
- Excellent organizational skills, detail-oriented and can manage multiple projects and assignments concurrently
- Strong communication skills and ability to give clear deliverables to internal and external partners
- Highly motivated, critical thinker that is comfortable with ambiguity and can change directions quickly
If you're interested in this role, please send your resume to: email@example.com.