- Collaborate with sales to develop strategies and plans for distribution, shelving, merchandising & pricing
- Continually refining and improving business performance by conducting analyses and developing insights, with an emphasis on product, pricing and promotion strategies, to grow the business
- Ensure maximum effectiveness and efficiency of trade spending and the strategic alignment with promotional and pricing plans
- Work to ensure the achievement of financial plans and all supporting execution initiatives
- Partner with cross-functional team including brand marketing, finance, and sales to develop go to market trade strategies and supporting customer trade investments
- Work with peers in sales, brand marketing and finance to develop annual customer volume and trade spending target
- Work with sales and finance to develop and manage customer-specific trade plans
- Conduct customer-specific analysis across items to identify key issues and opportunities to the plan and make recommendations for improvement.
- Recommend and develop customer specific product, package and pricing solutions to support customer requirements
- 8+ years CPG sales experience with experience in trade management, customer planning, analytics and customer/field account management.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills, ability to work cross-functionally
- Comfortable at managing multiple projects; must be detailed oriented
- Self-start, ability to work in a fast-paced environment
If you're interested in this role, please send your resume to: email@example.com.