- Work with our DSD distribution partners to generate sales volume through existing accounts and opening new accounts
- Responsible for in store execution to build sales velocity and increase consumer brand exposure
- Build & foster relationships with both current and new retailers & distributors to maximize brand potential
- Participate in route rides in your territory to support field efforts
- Conduct business reviews with distributors on a regular basis to evaluate inventory, sales & upcoming promotional performance in given territory
- Work with our distributors to execute annual business plan delivering key metrics (volume plans, distribution & authorization goals, shelf/display merchandising)
- Supporting key retailer sales calls with the RSM and Field Marketing Managers as required.
- Establishing sales budgets for the region, in conjunction with the RSM
- Implementing sales strategies to deliver annual volume objectives of the region, expanding accounts and distribution to maximize sales
- Training and developing distributor sales personnel on brand standards to optimize sales performance
- Rolling out and championing FORTO brand platform across all market segments
- 3+ years of relevant experience in food or beverage sales
- Track record of success in building/executing sales plans
- Exceptional verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Good time-management, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills to enable solid business relationships
ABOUT THE COMPANY
FORTO is the #1 Coffee Shot, a 2oz. ready-to-drink coffee sold in 40,000 stores across North America, and incrementally growing the energy and coffee to-go categories. Created by a father of twins needing wholesome energy – FORTO is made with Organic & Fair-Trade Colombian Coffee. The name FORTO is derived from the Italian word for strong (forté), as each handheld bottle of FORTO has as much energy as 2 regular cups of coffee! These 2oz coffee shots attract new consumers in the coffee and energy drink categories who are looking for convenient energy made with delicious organic ingredients.
If you're interested in this role, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.