- Manage, develop, and direct all financial functions, including accounting, costing, financial forecasting, treasury, compliance and tax management.
- Prepare and review monthly financial results, forecasts, and externally required financial reports, including commentary and diagnostics.
- Drive the development and evaluation of annual budgets, and work with the leadership team to create financial targets and metrics.
- Develop and implement accounting policies, procedures and internal controls.
- Ensure that month-end closing processes are finished accurately and on time.
- Certifies compliance with all rules and regulations, including GAAP, Sarbanes-Oxley, etc.
- Maintains relationship with external financial stakeholders, including independent auditors, accountants, banks, and investors.
- Manages all tax functions and makes sure that all tax filings are done accurately, completely and on time.
- Provides leadership, direction and coaching to the finance team.
- 7+ years of relevant finance experience at a fast-growing company
- Superior analytical skills and financial modeling capabilities
- Exceptional project and people management skills
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritize diverse tasks with a proven ability to meet hard deadlines
- Ability to thrive in a fast-moving and constantly evolving high growth environment
ABOUT THE COMPANY
FORTO is the #1 Coffee Shot, a 2oz. ready-to-drink coffee sold in 40,000 stores across North America, and incrementally growing the energy and coffee to-go categories. Created by a father of twins needing wholesome energy – FORTO is made with Organic & Fair-Trade Colombian Coffee. The name FORTO is derived from the Italian word for strong (forté), as each handheld bottle of FORTO has as much energy as 2 regular cups of coffee! These 2oz coffee shots attract new consumers in the coffee and energy drink categories who are looking for convenient energy made with delicious organic ingredients.
If you're interested in this role, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.