We’re looking for the voice of our high growth company - a Customer Experience Manager who is confident building relationships with thousands annually, solving problems, leading insight initiatives, and bonding with multiple communities over a love of functional beverages. This crucial role goes beyond prompt replies to website inquiries and Instagram double taps - the Customer Experience Manager acts as a thoughtful advocate for the consumer experience to the internal team, leading high-speed iterative processes ranging from creative content development for social handles to identifying innovation trends from consumer feedback.
You will be a good fit if:
- You’re the one your friends come to with problems - you are patient, provide quick solutions, and are a great listener
- You know how customer service can make or break a brand experience
- You’ve never met a stranger - great at forming meaningful connections quickly (IRL & online)
- You take work seriously, without taking yourself too seriously (and aren’t afraid of an emoji!)
- You love spreading positive energy and celebrating others - words of affirmation may be your love language
- You can translate your experiences into actionable learnings for the team
- You are diligent with following through from conversations
- You are constantly curious, and you like collaborating with team members who have different skills and objectives
- You have exceptional time management skills including the ability to handle multiple projects with changing priorities
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and are excited to have the opportunity to learn new skills and take on fun challenges
A Few Key Aspects of the Job Include:
Customer Experience: Respond and provide stellar customer service to all customer inquiries through Amazon and Zendesk (an aggregated inbox).
- Respond to all brand Zendesk and Amazon inquiries within 1 business day - Inquiries include consumer questions, complaints, as well as B2B outreach
- Return voicemails to provide live support
- Categorize responses in Zendesk, track trends and work collaboratively with innovation, marketing, and creative to inform future efforts
- Monitor Amazon reviews and publicly reply to reviews that are less than 3 stars offering consolation
- Track Amazon review averages to report to e-commerce team
Social Channels: Platform and community management across social platforms including Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
- Brainstorm innovative social content with creative team and social agency
- Manage the brand social media calendars on Planoly, including keeping content organized and staying on top of timelines and to-do lists
- Monitor and respond to people who post about FORTO on social media and on our social advertisements
- Proactively engage and spark conversations with key hashtags and followed accounts
- Support FORTOfier super-fan community by moderating discussions and acknowledging feedback
- Assist in management of micro-influencer outreach and send outs
- Assist in management of community events and sampling opportunities
- Experience with high volume customer service
- Broad knowledge of the following social media channels: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok, YouTube, LinkedIn, and emerging platforms.
- Experience in graphic design, illustration, videography, and/or photography is a plus
- Experience in CPG industry is a plus
If you're interested in this role, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.